- Confirms to IS:8531-1986.
- EACH Pulley is designed according to its position in conveyor, considering all rension parameters.
- Pulleys are statically balanced.
- All components are standardized and compatible, hence less cost.
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION:-
- Welded steel pulleys are of drum type, with rim, end disc, and hubs designed to give maximum rim overhang prevents accumulation of material.
- Smooth pulley surfaces provide maximum belt protection.
- Hubs and end disc are accurately machined to assure concentricity.
- Pulleys are available with straight or crowned face.
- Pulleys shafts are made from carbon steel/EN-8 and are designed for torque and bending moment.
- Normally shafts are keyed in hub. However, taper lock blushing for ease of maintenance can be provided. Shafts are welded to pulley hub in case of light duty.
- Drive pulley lagging is usually provided to increase traction between belt and pulley.
- Snub and bend pulleys rubber lagging resists accumulation of material on pulley surface.
- Rubber legging of following types are available
- Plain 2. Diamond 3. Herringbone
OUR OTHER RANGE OF PRODUCTS
- Belt Conveyor
- Roller Conveyor
- Screw Conveyor
- Apron/Slat Conveyor
- Bucket Elevator
- Chain Conveyor
- En-Masse conveyor
- Deep Bucket Conveyor
© 2018 Yagnam All Rights Reserved
Thank you. We have recieved your feedback.